This Is Mursalin a Certified SEO expert, and consultant. In this gig, I'll give you the most effective monthly off page SEO plan to ensure that your website ranks highly on Google. 

The following are the features and strategies of my monthly off-page plan.

In what way do I work?

My work base on 100% manual and pure white hat SEO backlinks. My link building drip feed offers high quality backlinks for a whole month. 

My first step will be to perform a competitor analysis, and after that, I will plan my backlink strategy.

HIGH QUALITY SEO BACKLINKS

✔Social Profile Back-links 
✔Social Book Marking
✔Article Submission
✔Web 2.0 Submission
✔Forum Backlinks 
✔Classified Ads
✔Images Submission
✔High Edu Links
✔Video Submission
✔Audio Submission
✔Press Release
✔PBN Backlinks
✔Do Follow Blog Comments

SECOUND TIER SEO BACKLINKS
✔MIX SEO Backlinks
✔Second Tier Bookmarking
✔Second Tier Blog Comments